Gain a Professional Edge in Competing for Jobs with Global Companies
This challenging program adds special requirements to the curriculum requirements of the student’s major. Different than study or work abroad programs, the International Plan develops in-depth competency and the ability to function effectively in multi-national work environments.
International Plan work is integrated into the student’s program of study, can be completed within the normal 4-year timeframe, and is recognized on the transcript and diploma by the designation "International Plan." The plan entails globally focused coursework, international experience, second language proficiency, and a capstone course in the student’s major.
Ivan Allen College majors that participate in the International Plan
- Applied Languages and Intercultural Studies
- Computational Media
- Economics and International Affairs
- Global Economics and Modern Languages
- History, Technology, and Society
- International Affairs
- International Affairs and Modern Languages
- Literature, Media, and Communication