- Ethics and Philosophy of Science and Technology
- Information and Communications Technology Policy
- Ph.D. in Political Science, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- M.S., Technology and Policy Program, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- B.S. in Engineering, Princeton University
Dr. Hans K. Klein is Associate Professor in the School of Public Policy at the Georgia Institute of Technology. His research interests include: Internet governance, globalization and regulation, the development of large scale systems, federal technology policy, the politics of innovation, Intelligent Transportation Systems, public access television, and Internet and democracy.
- United States
- Inequality and Social Justice